shipyourreptiles.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyxistort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Has any one tried the shipping service provided by shipyourreptiles.com?

Scott

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Calif.
never tried it, i always just did it myself. Lol.. Its fairly easy to do it yourself.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Ive switched over to their service. You are still shipping it yourself, you are just paying about 30% less than regular rates by going through them. I printed my shipping label right from their site after I pre-paid and dropped the box off at my local UPS Store. You can of course have UPS pick it up at your door for a pick up fee. I'm quite pleased with the rates and service and Im a Fedex certified reptile shipper. Their rates are blowing my shipping rates through Fedex away, they just have a contract with UPS and Pro Exotics ships so much through them anyways that they were able to work out a sweet deal for everyone else to ship through them. That gives us smaller scale breeders and hobbyists the chance to ship at discount rates as well. I quoted a package from WI to OR the other day at $59 through my Fedex shipping acct and the same box to the same place was $40 through shipyourreptiles.com :)

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I have never used them yet, but I have heard great things about them from other people.

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.