Secret Santa Gift Arrivals

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
My SS's gift is going out this week [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] I'm so excited!

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
Just sent out my SS gift today! 2 day shipping, so it should be there around the end of the week :)

birdandtortoiselover

5 Year Member
South Florida
Sent out my gift yesterday! Only to come home and realize I forgot to put in the card which contained another mini gift as well >___< dangit!!! Now the gift seems less special, hopefully the recipient won't be weirded out by the unlabeled box with nothing but the gift inside hahaha

What stinks is that I used my school address for the secret Santa, but I'll be heading home for winter break on Friday so unless I receive my gift before then I'll have to wait until January to see what it is! Ahhh the suspense will drive me nuts. Here's to hoping it arrives before then!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
birdandtortoiselover said:
Sent out my gift yesterday! Only to come home and realize I forgot to put in the card which contained another mini gift as well >___< dangit!!! Now the gift seems less special, hopefully the recipient won't be weirded out by the unlabeled box with nothing but the gift inside hahaha

What stinks is that I used my school address for the secret Santa, but I'll be heading home for winter break on Friday so unless I receive my gift before then I'll have to wait until January to see what it is! Ahhh the suspense will drive me nuts. Here's to hoping it arrives before then!

Top of my head I can't remember who your SS is, but if they have not yet sent your gift, we could update the mailing information. Just a thought.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
OK, Here it is... The pics don't do this piece justice! It is a beautiful Dragon Holding a crystal that is lit by LED light under it. 2 Pics... one with lights off and one with lights on.

Thanks Pam! I love it! My favorite colors and subject mater all in one!:p

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Re: RE: Secret Santa Gift Arrivals

Jacqui said:
sissyofone said:
I'm mailing my as gift out this weekend. :D I'm excited and I hope my person enjoys their gift.

This is almost as much fun as Christmas day don't you think? All the suspense. :DI am sure your SS will like the gift. :)

I really hope he/she enjoys it. Its been fun but buying for someone you dont really know is kinda hard. But i really enjoyed it. :)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
sissyofone said:
Its been fun but buying for someone you dont really know is kinda hard. But i really enjoyed it. :)

It can be a challenge sometimes your right. I know I was mentally trying to think what I would get each person as I was handing out the informtation to each of you. Some I had immediate ideas for, some no ideas.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
SS package is in the mail today [FACE SAVOURING DELICIOUS FOOD] hee hee! I can't wait until they get it! I hope they like it [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Re: RE: Secret Santa Gift Arrivals

Jacqui said:
sissyofone said:
Its been fun but buying for someone you dont really know is kinda hard. But i really enjoyed it. :)

It can be a challenge sometimes your right. I know I was mentally trying to think what I would get each person as I was handing out the informtation to each of you. Some I had immediate ideas for, some no ideas.

I'm coming you, lol..:D

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
sissyofone said:
Jacqui said:
sissyofone said:
I'm mailing my as gift out this weekend. :D I'm excited and I hope my person enjoys their gift.

This is almost as much fun as Christmas day don't you think? All the suspense. :DI am sure your SS will like the gift. :)

I really hope he/she enjoys it. Its been fun but buying for someone you dont really know is kinda hard. But i really enjoyed it. :)

I really enjoyed shopping for my SS too :D going into the different shops and thinking if they would like it [WINKING FACE]

LolaMyLove

10 Year Member!
Walnut Creek, Ca
Yay! My SS gift came today. Caught me off guard, I saw the Amazon box and thought it was my new MVB bulb so I opened it. I love it, super cute garden decor that lights up. It will look adorable in my enclosure. Thank you SO MUCH SS.

PS the card says A gift from Cynthia (last name removed) your Secret Santa, so Thank you Cynthia.

photo (18).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cynthia

5 Year Member
You are so welcome, Cheryl!! I hope it's as cute in person as it is in the picture. That actually wasn't your first present. I bought a tortoise flower pot. It was adorable. My daughter was carrying it in and dropped it :( she's 37 years old and it took her 2 days to tell me. Finding outdoor decor is hard this time of year. So we shopped hard to find it. Anyway when that happened I thought let me do the Amazon way. They can pack it and send it and it will get there in one piece!! I hope you enjoy it!! Merry Christmas!!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
littlestella said:
Yay! My SS gift came today. Caught me off guard, I saw the Amazon box and thought it was my new MVB bulb so I opened it. I love it, super cute garden decor that lights up. It will look adorable in my enclosure. Thank you SO MUCH SS.

PS the card says A gift from Cynthia (last name removed) your Secret Santa, so Thank you Cynthia.

That's a cute one. I had not saw it any where before. :)

Cynthia said:
You are so welcome, Cheryl!! I hope it's as cute in person as it is in the picture. That actually wasn't your first present. I bought a tortoise flower pot. It was adorable. My daughter was carrying it in and dropped it :( she's 37 years old and it took her 2 days to tell me. Finding outdoor decor is hard this time of year. So we shopped hard to find it. Anyway when that happened I thought let me do the Amazon way. They can pack it and send it and it will get there in one piece!! I hope you enjoy it!! Merry Christmas!!!

I can imagine not wanting to tell you. How sad for her. Still you ended up finding a lovely gift for your SS.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
littlestella said:

That is adorable, I have never seen it either. Great job Cynthia.

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Zamric said:
OK, Here it is... The pics don't do this piece justice! It is a beautiful Dragon Holding a crystal that is lit by LED light under it. 2 Pics... one with lights off and one with lights on.

Thanks Pam! I love it! My favorite colors and subject mater all in one!:p
So glad you liked it :)

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
How do I sign up for such a fun SS? I missed the other threads. Haven't been on here much. But, if it's not to late I would love to get a gift for someone. :)