Sad day today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatrixDJ

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
:(Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope everyone is enjoying there day more than I am..

I hate to inform everyone of this unfortunate news but my baby, Athena, didn't make it. She didn't wake up this morning. I wish her the best in afterlife and the next life to come.

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Oh no! :(

I'm really sorry to hear that. Have you sourced what caused it, or is it a mystery?

MatrixDJ

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
It is a mystery. I wish I knew what happened but I don't.. Thank you all for your thoughts

llaperle

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
Sorry to hear of your loss. Having recently lost a little onw, I know what pain this can bring.

Beeliz

5 Year Member
Montreal,Quebec
How old was the little one? I'm so sorry,,I feel your pain, I lost a baby a couple years ago ,and it nearly
tore my heart right out :( I hope you can smile soon,,xo

M

Maggie Cummings

OMG! I feel so awful! I just wasn't enough help. I was sick myself and didn't get your PM until late, too late it seems. Please forgive me for not helping. I just feel awful. I am so sorry, I know how much it hurts. Believe me I do. There are no words to make you feel better. I am soory for your loss...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Sorry to hear about the little one, I don't want to bring up bad thoughts but is the enclosure you made on the other thread for your little one that passed away.

Bubba30

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
I am so sorry to hear the sad news. I hope your doing well.

XOXO bubba and carla

SailingMystic

5 Year Member
Chester County, PA
I am (shocked!) ... So sorry to hear this after seeing her newly- built home. I wonder what happened.. Life is so fragile...

Status
Not open for further replies.