See you later Glenn

jvillanueva

Location (City and/or State)
Orange County,CA
Hello everyone, just wanted to inform those who have been following my other threads that Glenn has passed away today. Such an unfortunate thing to happen, my heart is breaking. We were literally getting ready to go see Dr. Greek, when I noticed he was in the same position he was in before I had gotten in the shower. It is affirmative that he is gone. He was such a fighter, it's a shame that he couldn't pull through this one. A big thank you to all of you who have given me advice, tips and showed that you cared about my little guy, we both appreciate it.

macky9326

Scotland
Nooo :(

It always breaks my heart when I read things like this, I've been following your other threads, he had been through so much before he passed, poor wee soul, i feel so so sorry for you :( x

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear.... [CRYING FACE]

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I'm, so sorry for your loss.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Oh, how very sad! I am sorry for your loss!
Sometimes it just happens, but it is always heartbreaking.

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
Man sorry about your loss, I really thought he was going to pull through. I wonder how much pain he was in though? At least he's not in pain anymore and he did fight for himself and for you. Always hurts to lose our babies no matter what the cause. :(

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Just went through this myself. Sucks.... so sorry.

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
sorry to hear this..... i was wishing he pulled through

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Oh no! I'm so sorry. I was really pulling for him.

Dorrie Siu

I'm very sorry to hear about Glenn, I know that you tried so hard to get him past the abscess and the infection. And I know that you did the best that you could with his care. You did all that you could, you were so good with him and a responsible and loving parent. I really wish he could have held on just a little bit longer so that you could have taken him in.

Did you ever figure out what it was that was causing the eyes closing and the spittle?

jvillanueva

Orange County,CA
Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I did not figure out what was causing it but I assume he had a respiratory infection.

TKCARDANDCOIN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
He was lucky to have someone like yourself that cared for him sooo much!I am sorry for your loss.Take care,Tom.

kezilulu

This sucks, he was lucky to have you! My thoughts are with you coz I don't even want to imagine life without my tort. Sending massive hugs your way!
xXx