Russian outside today

Status
Not open for further replies.

rltwaddle

5 Year Member
Got to take my tort Boris out today since it was so nice. He loved to be walking around everywhere. As far as the eye could see!

Attachments

• image-2383086437.png
    image-2383086437.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
  • image-3449866193.png
    image-3449866193.png
    1,022.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image-3183266931.png
    image-3183266931.png
    1 MB · Views: 37

slowpoke

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
colorado springs, colorado
very cool , i wish it was worm enough here in colorado to put mine out side ... the high today was 47 with the wind chill of 28 ... summer needs to hurry up around here ...

rltwaddle

5 Year Member
It was almost 80 here in northeast Ohio today, we had a few nice days on occasion here, but not many. So I took advantage :D and so did he. Going to make a temp outdoor enclosure out of an old plastic crab sandbox. Such a good idea, saw it in another post. Cheap and easy. Hopefully if money will let me, I will be able to build a permanent outdoor one in an area that is already partially made from an old bricked patio. It will need a lot of work. And there might (should be) enough room for another family addition to be blocked off in the same area. Will just need another indoor enclosure, but have seen so many new ideas on here that would make it cheap and easy.

GeoTerraTestudo

5 Year Member
Broomfield, Colorado
slowpoke said:
very cool , i wish it was worm enough here in colorado to put mine out side ... the high today was 47 with the wind chill of 28 ... summer needs to hurry up around here ...

It was nice having some tortoise weather a couple weeks ago, but my guys really want it back now. Almost as badly as I do. ;)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Boris is a handsome boy. I bet he was thrilled to get some sunshine and stretch those legs.

Cadance

5 Year Member
I can't wait tell it is warm enough to be able to let thunder and diego outside it has been to cold though and rainy!

rltwaddle

5 Year Member
It's been cold again these last few days, ugh! I'm in Ohio and the weather is always changing.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
rltwaddle said:
It was almost 80 here in northeast Ohio today, we had a few nice days on occasion here, but not many. So I took advantage :D and so did he. Going to make a temp outdoor enclosure out of an old plastic crab sandbox. Such a good idea, saw it in another post. Cheap and easy. Hopefully if money will let me, I will be able to build a permanent outdoor one in an area that is already partially made from an old bricked patio. It will need a lot of work. And there might (should be) enough room for another family addition to be blocked off in the same area. Will just need another indoor enclosure, but have seen so many new ideas on here that would make it cheap and easy.

We had a bunch of nice, very warm days in NE Ohio in March!! April has been more normal but March was almost hot!

Yesterday and the day before was 80ish, today cold.....

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
He was really enjoying it!

We had a couple of days of nice weather, now rainier, torts are not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.