fool38.jpg
red18.jpg
RF2.jpg

JD~

Julius25

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
France
Beautiful, i really like these on the 6th picture.

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
Eagerly awaiting the thread you will make when your hypo eggs start a-poppin', good sir.

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
So have you raised and bred these or bought them? Just out of interest, if you have bought them, how much did they cost? I love the one in the 3rd pic. We get a few pale red foots here in the UK(mainly albino or lavendar) but they're all 2 to 3k.

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
After I give my red foot to my friend, I have no plan to care for any red foot / cherry head / yellow foot anymore. Unless I can get a hold of a hypo like yours!!! The one in the picture is really a beauty :D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
FLINTUS said:
So have you raised and bred these or bought them? Just out of interest, if you have bought them, how much did they cost? I love the one in the 3rd pic. We get a few pale red foots here in the UK(mainly albino or lavendar) but they're all 2 to 3k.
Both.................
I have raised and bred them for the last 3 years........started about 7 years ago with the Hypo project. I have 1.2 adults and one 1.5 year old ( one of my babies) . This year was the best yet with egg laying .....with some folks and myself anxious to see the outcome
( which should be any day now ) of the first clutch. Crossing fingers and staying positive.....
The prices in the States are around your low end for a hatchling, with adults in the 4-6K range. Not very common here either .... Out of the 100's of torts I have owned , by far these are the most unique and breath taking to view in person ......pics simply don't do these animals justice.

JD~:)

Yellow Turtle said:
After I give my red foot to my friend, I have no plan to care for any red foot / cherry head / yellow foot anymore. Unless I can get a hold of a hypo like yours!!! The one in the picture is really a beauty :D

Why thank you ....... remember ...." All Reds Need Love" .....;)

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
N2TORTS said:
started about 7 years ago with the Hypo project. I have 1.2 adults and one 1.5 year old ( one of my babies) . This year was the best yet with egg laying .....with some folks and myself anxious to see the outcome
( which should be any day now ) of the first clutch. Crossing fingers and staying positive.....

Maybe today will be the day! I had a dream last night that I came to pick my little gal up! *fingers crossed* over here as well! :D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
....the camera is probably older than most folks on this forum . Its one of the first digital cameras from the 80's ............ =:>)
Thanks for the kuddo's!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Wow i love the yellowish red foot i would love to get one how can i get one and how much will it set me back

Status
Not open for further replies.