MY NEW * SCREAMERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Well ... finally after a couple years of " checking on the crem' da la crem" of Redfoots .. and exspecially for the " SCREAMERS" full of colors.... MR. Terry K. Hooked me up in fine * fashion. Iam thrilled to have some of his bloodlines and hope one day it can be carried on!
"ill have some decent pics soon ... the colors are just amazing and this lighting stinks ( I was just to excited to share) ......
I highly suggest to anyone .. looking for very very Colorful reds ya give him a buzz.....!
Once again thanks alot for the sweet" reds! :)
JD ~
Tred3.jpg

Treds.jpg

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Somewhere in Florida
Nice animals for sure. Terry is absolutely a great source for captive hatched/raised red foots.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
N2TORTS said:
Well ... finally after a couple years of " checking on the crem' da la crem" of Redfoots .. and exspecially for the " SCREAMERS" full of colors.... MR. Terry K. Hooked me up in fine * fashion. Iam thrilled to have some of his bloodlines and hope one day it can be carried on!
"ill have some decent pics soon ... the colors are just amazing and this lighting stinks ( I was just to excited to share) ......
I highly suggest to anyone .. looking for very very Colorful reds ya give him a buzz.....!
Once again thanks alot for the sweet" reds! :)
JD ~
Tred3.jpg

Treds.jpg

t2reds.jpg

T2REDSBETTER.jpg

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
What does that mean "screamers"? I've also seen "screaming" redfoots ...

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
" SCREAMERS" .... Cuzz .. They * SCREAM * ... vivid/bold colors at ya !

Status
Not open for further replies.