ya gunna' share that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
tonight one of the goldie twins....is wondering if "Rosso" is going to share any....
Neat contrast in colors to the wonderful variety of Redfoots/Cherrys out there....
P1010100.jpg

Happy Tort~N
JD~:)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
It's kind of like Ruby and Eddie when I feed them, Eddie will see the food and run for it and stand on it like it's only his. He's smaller then Ruby, but certainly doesn't seem afraid of her in any way. :D They can act so much like children at times. :p Cute picture and nice shells they both have. ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I hadn't noticed before that Goldie only has 4 vertebral scutes. A very neat look with that great big scute in the middle.

Annieski

5 Year Member
Edison, N.J.
emysemys said:
I hadn't noticed before that Goldie only has 4 vertebral scutes. A very neat look with that great big scute in the middle.

And there is an extra pleural scute--- so maybe everything comes out the same as far as the numbers go.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Annieski said:
emysemys said:

And there is an extra pleural scute--- so maybe everything comes out the same as far as the numbers go.

Yuppers ... you guys are both right! ... He was born that way , and sybling is perfect. He has one large Scute in the middle...while one "X"tra scute on the left side..... Makes a pretty neat design for sure. Wonderful how little things make each creature a special individual ........
goldielemon3-1.jpg

HAPPY 4th ~*~*~*~*

Stephanie Logan said:
So...break the suspense here. Did he? ;)

But of course" .... ya gotta raise um up' and teach um to share!:p

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Love the giant scute! Such gorgeous torts.

Status
Not open for further replies.