Variety Makes Ya Smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Ahh yes …. “ variety “ the spice to life that keeps ya smiling….Shown here with a mix of Redfoots~
Have a Great Day !
colorchow2-1.jpg
grouplunch2.jpg
RFCOLOR3333-3.jpg
SZblk-1.jpg

JD~:)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Torty Mom said:
Looking good!!! It's all about the food! So fun!!! Do they see you and come running?

Well Moms' ...yes the actually do . Most of the photo's have food involved for the fact it's one of the only ways I can get a good pic of most of them together. It's actually comical trying to round up 17 red's for a picture shoot ! .....:p

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Looks like feeding time can be a mad house

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
N2TORTS said:
Torty Mom said:
Looking good!!! It's all about the food! So fun!!! Do they see you and come running?

Well Moms' ...yes the actually do . Most of the photo's have food involved for the fact it's one of the only ways I can get a good pic of most of them together. It's actually comical trying to round up 17 red's for a picture shoot ! .....:p

I have alway's wondered how many red foots you have.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
wildchild said:
What are they eating in the first photo?

About every other month I give them a LITTLE high premium beef chunks. This is just for a boost in protien ...its also a good time to add any supplements or meds you may need since it masks the taste so well. By no means is this a weekly or daily routine, but they do go crazy for it when its offered, and can smell it as far 40 feet away! Ever seen a herd of redfoots run? :D
JD~

Status
Not open for further replies.