Rain rain go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

clare n

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Essex uk
Well that's put a stop to mine and Phillips plans today. We were going to have a BBQ and Phillip was going to do some more cultivating and weeding for me. Its raining and freezing cold & blowing a gale.. Looks like a "lamp day". He's sorted, if only they made a human sized one to hang above my sofa.... Hmm :(

image-1964690435.png

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Well, that's put a damper on your plans! Nice garden, if only you and Phillip could be out in it!

clare n

5 Year Member
Essex uk
I know... We have only been here a week never had a garden before as we were in a flat along the sea front, he's been out every day so he's going to get the hump today.... Stomping ahoy lol

clare n

5 Year Member
Essex uk
Haha yes I know I cursed when I woke up & looked out!!
Thank u he seems to love digging at the base of my two apple trees. He also has a fetish for making a bee line towards my solar lights and butting them til they fall over (?!) hence why they can't b seen in the pic lol they have been "phillip'd"

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Joe ignores our garden lights - not sure why... it makes a change :rolleyes:

He's out in the British rain pruning my clematis for me at the moment :D

clare n

5 Year Member
Essex uk
I'd let him out but I've not finished securing the garden yet so it'd mean hours of supervision out there, and it's smashing it down here lol. Maybe when it leaves off well go out. Til then he's enjoying an explore upstairs, hes not been up here before :) I've hidden some bits too, dandies, mustards etc. he's found a few bits so far :)

Oli has an armoured vehicle heading towards him :) please excuse the vile carpet, we haven't changed it yet. Typical when your husband is a carpet fitter....

image-3068115325.png

image-1290979492.png

And back for a sun bathe

image-2145434675.png

Status
Not open for further replies.