Waterfall and Rain system

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
Whichever route you go, I look forward to seeing the pictures when you're done.

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
I installed a mist king system..I have around 12 heads in each room...(36 total)..Had some on the ceiling but got tired of getting caught in the rain...water is supplied from a 5 gallon bucket with a aquarium heater... goes off for 30 seconds 3 times a day...torts love it ..they stop what ever there doing and head under the nozzles..

Mistking makes a quality setup..pump is really quiet...and mister throw a really fine mist....

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
Mike, thanks for sharing your pictures of the proposed set up!
Hector, how about pics of yours?

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
This is the Water Pump
411qgRVjd9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

that I am buying to create my sprinkler system , its only 50 dollars and is plenty powerful I think.
These are the Timers I use
51NF6Q2sbzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

They use pins you push down so you can chose for it to come on every ten minutes five times a day.
I just don't need something as expensive as the MistKing system for my small 4, 50 gallon tubes in my opinion.

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
BrinnANDGupta said:
This is the Water Pump
411qgRVjd9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

that I am buying to create my sprinkler system , its only 50 dollars and is plenty powerful I think.
These are the Timers I use
51NF6Q2sbzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

They use pins you push down so you can chose for it to come on every ten minutes five times a day.
I just don't need something as expensive as the MistKing system for my small 4, 50 gallon tubes in my opinion.

Sounds good.. Just make sure you pick up a timer that cycles in seconds... Most of the push pin timers cycle in half hr increments..... That pump I'm sure can move a lot of water in a short period of time... Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.