Question about TNT

If there is liquid calcium I'm sure you could put it in the water for them. My Russian tortoise will not eat her cuttlebone if I just leave it in the habitat. So I scrape it on the food. But many Russian tortoises will actually eat it. Give it a shot, it's cheap and easy. try scraping it on the food, but not too thick. Or scrape it on and mix it in. I usually spray the food with a little water from a spray bottle and then scrape the cuttlebone onto it. I also add TNT powder during the winter when I have to feed grocery store greens.
With the TNT do you add the probiotic? (It's offered as an option that can be added to the powder )
Thanks

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Moderator note: This was posted on a very old thread. In order for folks to see that there was a new question being asked, I move it here to it's own thread.

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
With the TNT do you add the probiotic? (It's offered as an option that can be added to the powder )
Thanks
Yvonne is right. You choose whether you want the probiotic or not. I have ordered it once with it and wants without it. And I've been told that if you use it you do not have to supplement with calcium. But I still added a little calcium once a week just because. I just scraped off the cuttlebone. Are use it in the winter when I have to feed grocery store stuff, I just can't grow enough weeds indoors.