Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

I don't think the person who is harassing me and vandalizing my property is going to find a moral compass and decide to take up a new hobby any time soon.

I have the exact problem. This predator called the police on me 25 times between 20013 to May 20015. He called the cops on me 3 freakin times while I was visiting Kelly in Texas. He called twice while I was visiting Y. And the cops are so damn stupid they'd come each time. I had to send pix of the desert in Texas to the judge. He says, prove you're in Texas
I carry a weapon, and pray he gets close to me.

M

Maggie Cummings

Well, good morning all. I see I've killed the chat again....sorry.....I.'ll go somewhere else....carry on.......o_O

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Well, good morning all. I see I've killed the chat again....sorry.....I.'ll go somewhere else....carry on.......o_O

You ever think it might be because of some of the strange stuff you say? For example, "I carry a weapon. . ."

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It could be your boyfriend's blood type. There are now studies suggesting that those with blood type O are more susceptible to insects such as mosquitoes and fleas.

I am AB and they love me. My ex and my husband are both O and get left alone. Just my luck to go against the "norm".

M

Maggie Cummings

You know better than to waste your offbeat sense of humor on us mere mortals. Not many of us get you.

I was supposed to say I carry a weapon, it's my mouth. But the brain disease progresses and it's hard to think sometimes. I had my sentence put together in my head, but I was interrupted, and obviously forgot the (what I thought) was the funny part. I am having a terrible time trying to remember the correct words that I want, and sentences end up half done. Probably better not to try and type, it's very stressful when I can't either remember a simple word or how to spell it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I was supposed to say I carry a weapon, it's my mouth. But the brain disease progresses and it's hard to think sometimes. I had my sentence put together in my head, but I was interrupted, and obviously forgot the (what I thought) was the funny part. I am having a terrible time trying to remember the correct words that I want, and sentences end up half done. Probably better not to try and type, it's very stressful when I can't either remember a simple word or how to spell it.

Tell me about it. And I don't have anything to blame other than my age. I have several TV shows that I really, really enjoy, but do you think I could remember their names or even the actors' or characters' names when a visitor asked me about TV the other day? Because I say NCIS all the time, I can easily remember that one, but my next favorite is Major Crimes, and I can NEVER remember that one's name.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon

My boyfriend is 36 and has that issue. He attributes it to his autism though. I hate to think what he'll be like in 30 years!