Pretend Chat 2.14

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
Good morning! Cloudy day here. Hope it's not too humid when I go out. I think I might make some apple bread this week :D

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
Hey Peter! So you bake too?
Mostly just "quick breads" interest me in baking. Apple bread, pumpkin bread, irish soda bread, zucchini bread, banana bread, etc. because they're so simple and make pretty good gifts too for different seasons!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Mostly just "quick breads" interest me in baking. Apple bread, pumpkin bread, irish soda bread, zucchini bread, banana bread, etc. because they're so simple and make pretty good gifts too for different seasons!

I like making those too... and eating them. ;)

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
Boo I am not a fan of the rain today. It's that kind that you look outside and barely see it, tiny raindrops so you say oh it's not bad and go out.

The umbrella doesn't do anything because it's so windy too and the rain is coming from all angles. My feet are substantially wet and cold as I'm on the train home. ☹️

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Boo I am not a fan of the rain today. It's that kind that you look outside and barely see it, tiny raindrops so you say oh it's not bad and go out.

The umbrella doesn't do anything because it's so windy too and the rain is coming from all angles. My feet are substantially wet and cold as I'm on the train home. ☹️

Sorry you are having a misty day. :( Maybe soup or curling up under a quilt with a good book when you get home?