politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

5 Year Member
gummybearpoop said:
Haha Yvonne. Sorry, I missed this thread. Should just be deleted.
this thread was an attempt too not let another thread be censored,it is my belief that if a person is going too make statements and sell them as fact then he must be willing too have those statements challenged.that is what debates are about,if someone is going too claim thier way too raise tortoises is "the way"and push that method on every new person that hits the forum then all info should be available too those people.if someone writes a book for me the background and previous work done by that person is just as important as the info in the book,i don't see what the big deal is,i can research the background of any person who ever printed anything about tortoises i.e highfield,fifes,vetter,pirog too name a few.i agree that the other thread got out of hand but that was due too people runnung too defend tom and taking it off topic instead of debating the subject.its funny i read the glock perfection thread and statements are made there in reference too our right too bare arms and how corrupt our government may be,but yet those same people have no problem giving up their right too information,which by the way information is much more powerful than all the weapons mentioned.so if you all are content just believing what ever people say that is fine,buti for one would like too see the questions asked by paul answered.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
Squamata~ Will you please post another picture of yourself. The sceam thing is creepy.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
totally OT........

"SAY HELLO TOO THE BAD GUY" scarface

My son loved this movie. I thought he said..."Say hello to my little friend."

John

5 Year Member
terryo said:
totally OT........

"SAY HELLO TOO THE BAD GUY" scarface

My son loved this movie. I thought he said..."Say hello to my little friend."
yes he did say that also,but my phrase was in the restaurant scene

Angi said:
Squamata~ Will you please post another picture of yourself. The sceam thing is creepy.

lol thats not me its my kid on halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.