Pickles and Crusher

Reptilony

Location (City and/or State)
QC, CAN
Where did you say you got yours? I weigh every Tuesday so tomorrow I’ll update but last week was 69 & 62... their weekly gain has increased a lot over the past 3 weeks. I think we are outta the woods now!![emoji33][emoji847]
I hope so...Im in CAN so there's no way we could have gotten the same clutch. It's almost impossible to import tortoises between US and CAN. Just a huge coincidence! They are spiritual siblings lol

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I hope so...Im in CAN so there's no way we could have gotten the same clutch. It's almost impossible to import tortoises between US and CAN. Just a huge coincidence! They are spiritual siblings lol

I’m sure your right..at that time of the year, the babies were everywhere!!!! So what are your plans for their adult enclosure? I’m wanting to get mine started so that it doesn’t hit me with overwhelming costs and labor all at one time.. I also have a new addition coming this Friday that is already 2-1/2 years old so my time frame just got super bumped.. lol

Reptilony

QC, CAN
I’m sure your right..at that time of the year, the babies were everywhere!!!! So what are your plans for their adult enclosure? I’m wanting to get mine started so that it doesn’t hit me with overwhelming costs and labor all at one time.. I also have a new addition coming this Friday that is already 2-1/2 years old so my time frame just got super bumped.. lol
Are you rescuing a sully? Im already planning on building a bigger closed chamber, I want it ready before christmas. In a year I'll be moving and wathever happens I want to put a whole room at the right humidity so I can make an open top enclosure that is appropriate. I won't have a house right now but I do can give it a whole room if necessary. But at the speed she is growing it won't be necessary before a few year. I don't think I got one that is already gonna be big at 2 year old. I have very big plans for future permanent housing.

Reptilony

QC, CAN
So crusher gained a nice 5 grams this week bringing him to 69 grams... and Pickles gained an astonishing 12g bring her to 86 grams! They are both measuring 6.5 cm scl.
Wooow, Pickles is having some crazy weight gain!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
No way she’s almost already 100g!!looking good

IKR!!! She amazes me:). Somewhere in the back of my mind, I feel like her and Toretto are going to be my men and Crusher may turn out the lady.. there’s a very noticeable difference in growth, shape, and personality’s.. I’m tortoise nuts these days [emoji23][emoji23]

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
Thank you! I love watching both their changes and seeing the individuality coming out:)

IMG_2991.jpg self soaking for 6 days in a row with tons of floating poo. She doesn’t care for it when I soak her, doesn’t stop me, but I think she is ilwanting to soak herself... us women are awesome, just saying