Pickles and Crusher

Reptilony

Location (City and/or State)
QC, CAN
I have no idea how old they are :/ But I was actually surprised at the weights!!

Here's the charts I made. You're more than welcome to use them! I made them into PDF files :)

I really like this , do you mind if I use it?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Warning, my tort likes the smell of coconut oil and always trys to eat it.. which means my fingers, the jar, and the towel if I'm not careful.

Ooohhh... thanks for the heads up Brandy!! I’ll be on my toes:)) [emoji23][emoji23]

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
You can use it! :)

I have a binder with these pages for each tort, so if they ever get sick or anything I can go back and look at everything and see if it gives me an idea whats going on.

Very impressive recordkeeping!

Reptilony

QC, CAN
Ellie, do you remember my thread about my sully rubbing her eyes when soaking? Does yours still do it?

Pennsylvania
Pyp got spooked and drew his head in his shell while soaking today and I thought he was going to drown [emoji21] Scared me haha

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Ellie, do you remember my thread about my sully rubbing her eyes when soaking? Does yours still do it?

Crusher will every now n then, but now that you mention it, it’s not near as often... how are yours doing??

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I’m so please that we all have this group in the same age bracket to follow.. I love to read y’alls experiences and compare.. it’s a huge comfort factor for me plus just plain fun!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Pyp got spooked and drew his head in his shell while soaking today and I thought he was going to drown [emoji21] Scared me haha

So which one of yours has the devil personality???? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Pennsylvania
So which one of yours has the devil personality???? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
That would definitely be little Pyp. He thinks hes big and bad lol. Im honestly surprised he got spooked at all but I moved overhead and my shadow went by him haha. Usually nothing deters or spooks him!

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
IMG_2787.jpg
August 11th, need to weigh again... I think she is about 200 grams now, a guesstimate