Outdoor enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

george.T.tort

5 Year Member
Hiyall I've just finished the outdoor enclosure for my little guys. I'm hoping they enjoy it through the summer. Got plenty of weeds growing in pots for them tooImageUploadedByTortForum1368994406.919822.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1368994429.137976.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1368994451.389142.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
That looks very, very nice.

Might suggest a couple of tweaks, like submerging the water dish or building up gravel around it, submerging the clay pot more with soil in it for burrowing. You have done a good job capping corners, but also think about capping the corners next to the little cold frame.

You have done a fine job!

george.T.tort

5 Year Member
lynnedit said:
That looks very, very nice.

Might suggest a couple of tweaks, like submerging the water dish or building up gravel around it, submerging the clay pot more with soil in it for burrowing. You have done a good job capping corners, but also think about capping the corners next to the little cold frame.

You have done a fine job!

Thanks lynnedit I hadn't thought of the corner by the cold frame. I will make some adjustments tomorrow. They do like to climb. They "stack" on top of each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.