Oops, probably should have posted here first, new from Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferinFL

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Around Daytona Beach, FL
Anyhow, my name is Jennifer and I live in Central Florida. I bought a redfoot tortoise a few years ago and stopped in to post pics and ask a couple questions. I'm interested in getting another tortoise at some point and wanted to make sure mine looked fine before getting another. He/She acts healthy as a horse, but, the shell wasn't quite as even as I wish it was.

My husband and I have been married for a bit over five years now and are expecting our first kid. We've lived in Canada and NY and moved back to Florida last year which is where I grew up.

We have quite a menagerie here, 4 dogs, 4 cats, chickens, turkeys, tarantulas and a redfoot tortoise.

That's pretty much the basics..

I tend to drop in and out of forums, so I'll be here awhile then get busy and drop out for awhile and then show up again a few months later.

Looking forward to doing a lot of reading on here!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Jennifer:

Welcome to the forum!!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Welcome to the forum!
Congrats on expecting your first baby- babies are the best ;)

Can't wait to see pics of all your animals!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome! When is the baby due? Sounds like you have an interesting group there. Looking forward to seeing pictures of all of them.:D

JenniferinFL

5 Year Member
Around Daytona Beach, FL
Jacqui said:
Welcome! When is the baby due? Sounds like you have an interesting group there. Looking forward to seeing pictures of all of them.:D

Thanks for the welcomes!
Baby is due right at the end of December, so hopefully I'll be out of morning sickness territory soon. I'm on bed-rest for now due to a couple issues, but, so far so good and looking forward to getting back out of the house. Hopefully I'm off bed-rest after my Monday appointment..
(Yeah, this hasn't been such a fun pregnancy so far, but hopefully it improves from here!)

I really need to get new photos of everyone at some point, especially the tarantulas since they have all grown a lot since I last took their photos. Though, the dogs and cats all look the same, so I could post them.. I may just start a thread of them all.. Where would that kind of thread go? Other pets?

Status
Not open for further replies.