new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry7777

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OKLAHOMA
My name is Jerry and i live in Oklahoma. I'm new here but have been viewing the forum for awhile. I've been keeping tortoises, geckos, snakes, and many other reptiles and invertebrates for about 17yrs. i currently have a male sulcata "Fred", a leopard gecko which is actually my 2yr old sons, and just recently purchased my dream tortoise a two week old Aldabra from Bob Clark. We also have around 20 baby tarantulas at the moment. Before my son came along we had a house full but have slimmed the collection down for the time being, im sure many of you know how that goes!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome! I just saw Fred in the other section. So your dream tortoise was an Aldabra, seems to be true for many folks. :D Did you hatch the spiders from adults you have? One of these days (ie when I quit buying tortoises or things for them and have spare money) getting another tarantula is on my list to do. I found the one we had to be very interesting.

Jerry7777

5 Year Member
OKLAHOMA
yes i have wanted the Aldabra for a long time! no i did not hatch the spiders i bought them from another breeder, they are very interesting creatures and often very beautiful also.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Jerry:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.