One year wedding anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arlington TX.
Well today was me and my wife's one year wedding anniversary. This last year went by so fast! We celebrated by going to church, taking a financial course, and raking leaves. Ha! Sounds like a dream anniversary huh? Our friends who were married a week before us took off to Hawaii. We're pretty simple I guess. Here are some pics of us.

1small.jpg

15small.jpg

3small.jpg

-Matt

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Your pictures are lovely!

392924wzseyy3jfr.gif

M

Maggie Cummings

She's beautiful! I'm not so sure about you tho...hahaha happy anniversary!!!

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
Laura said:
Such Babies! Enjoy Life!!

Babies!!! Ha! :) We're in our 30s. I know that's young, but today people get married in their early 20s. Yeah, I guess we're still babies. I hope we always stay young at heart. :p

-Matt

maggie3fan said:

Yeah, she's gorgeous. We actually met at the animal hospital I work at. I never thought I would pick up a client. :p I don't know why she chose me. I'm balding, and a huge nerd. I guess I got lucky!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
matt41gb said:
Yeah, she's gorgeous. We actually met at the animal hospital I work at. I never thought I would pick up a client. :p I don't know why she chose me. I'm balding, and a huge nerd. I guess I got lucky!

Yes, but she did choose you. So you are "the one" for her. That's all that counts! ;)

Congratulations and happy anniversary. :)

You probably already know this, but spending money and making money should never make you happier than being in each other's company. :p

Our "honeymoon" consisted of two days up at the family fishing cabin in the mountains...we still enjoy spending time there with no TV, no phone (but yes, a bathroom!), twenty-six years later....:D

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
Thanks for the kind words! Being simple is so much more fun. We went to Davis Oklahoma for our honeymoon. There was a little bed and breakfast place near Arbuckle Wilderness. I got to go fishing and exploring. I was a happy man. No Hawaii needed, just good relaxation.

-Matt

M

Maggie Cummings

matt41gb said:
Laura said:
Such Babies! Enjoy Life!!

Babies!!! Ha! :) We're in our 30s. I know that's young, but today people get married in their early 20s. Yeah, I guess we're still babies. I hope we always stay young at heart. :p

-Matt

maggie3fan said:

From what I've seen on this forum she got lucky to get you...

ZippyButter

10 Year Member!
Texas/Cal.
Congratulation to both of you. Enjoy each other before deciding on having children. I married in my thirty too, we traveled quite a bit before our children came, now we are busy with our lives and their routine, homeworks and activities....:D

Minh

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
Thanks! We will wait a while before children. I want them so bad though! We don't want to wait too long, too many problems do deal with as you age.

Status
Not open for further replies.