Location (City and/or State)
FL

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
ChiKat said:
Candy said:
Here's some of the most damaging evidence against what Sea World does to get their whales and how they're buy they've bought their way out. This is what you support if you buy tickets to go to Sea World. It's only 2 minutes long so please watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPB-YXIL0qY&feature=player_embedded

What is wrong with people??? :( :(

It's all about the Benjarmins...otoh, I had no idea how many orcas can die just to capture a few...kinda like how that cute baby monkey in the petshop is sometimes "aquired" through the shooting of it's mother... :(

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I seem to remember someone saying that these Orca's are not kept in tanks that are the size of bathtubs or small pools, really? What does this look like? Lolita has been living in this tank (that leaks) for 40 years now. It's time to let her go free. Take a look at the tank that she's in now and then scroll down to see where she would be retiring to if they let her go today. It's beautiful. Please don't buy tickets to these parks because when you do this is what you're supporting. :(

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/...arium.html?soid=1101447505873&aid=TBlgPyiO2x0

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
If that doesn't bring tears to your eye's I don't know what will. Do you think this will happen Candy?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
"Just because we can does not mean we should"....I care for Ca Desert Tortoise because our species is determined to take every viable piece of the earth they have lived in and they now don't even have a protected area to simply survive in....I would much rather they were left alone to their wild environment instead of my little piece of the desert...but no...it is much much to late for the victims of the "relocation" programs....and if history holds true our only habitat for this symbolic unselfish humble gladiator will be spaces in our yards....that mentality is what brings a pain to my soul..and we have proclaimed our species the most intelligent huh....not so smart. (Disclaimer: I use desert tortoise as just one of too many examples of our ignorance)

Status
Not open for further replies.