Not interested in food.. help!

laalaxjo

My Russian tortoise milo is around 4 years old, last two weeks he has been sleeping all the time.
He has a basking light that I put on at 8am- the evening.. my room is never that cold. Hes stopped eating, I've been giving him baths to try encourage him to liven up. He will not open his eyes, there doesn't appear to be anything obviously won't but equally I'm worried as he is usually a good eater.

Any advice, no judgement is appreciated.
T.I.A

Jan A

Location (City and/or State)
Boulder, CO
My Russian tortoise milo is around 4 years old, last two weeks he has been sleeping all the time.
He has a basking light that I put on at 8am- the evening.. my room is never that cold. Hes stopped eating, I've been giving him baths to try encourage him to liven up. He will not open his eyes, there doesn't appear to be anything obviously won't but equally I'm worried as he is usually a good eater.

Any advice, no judgement is appreciated.
T.I.A
Welcome to the forum. Whereabouts are you? What are the ambient temps & humidity, bask light temps, in the enclosure; what are you feeding him; is he peeing & pooping; what's your enclosure size? Photos of your tort & enclosure will help us help you.