Not active

LillyBean

Location (City and/or State)
Omaha, NE
I've had my russian for almost 2 weeks now. He is about 5-7 yeats old and came from a coworker. He gets up to eat every day but doesn't seem to be active throughout the day. I put up a camera to check in on him and i never see him basking or moving around. He is always buried in a hide on the cool end that is about 80 degrees. If I get him out he is alert and moves around. Should I be worried or is maybe my Guinea pig in the same room scaring him?

Attachments

• 20190306_095829.jpg
    20190306_095829.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 33

LillyBean

Omaha, NE
He has a powersun uvb/basking light. But i dont think he has had much exposure since he has been on the other side of his table

LillyBean

Omaha, NE
He was kept in a tank before i got him so he isn't used to so much space also

lilly_sand99

Marshalltown IA
He has a powersun uvb/basking light. But i dont think he has had much exposure since he has been on the other side of his table
When I soak my tort I soak her under her UVB light just to make sure she's getting the light. And since I started doing that she has become more active [emoji4] (honestly I have only been doing it this way about a week, but I have seen a difference!)

LillyBean

Omaha, NE
Yes! Sorry been busy and forgot to update. Did his soak that night under the light and he has been out and about tearing up his home ever since. I installed my extra security cam so i can watch him on my lunch break