5 Year Member
Picked this special little baby up today

Attachments

• image-2507973.png
    image-2507973.png
    283 KB · Views: 122

starfield

5 Year Member
Here are a couple more shots. Dont mind the sleepy head in there too! Check out the pure orange chin...Legs on front and back are nearly SOLID...Im keeping my eye on this bloodline...Waiting on word for more fromt he same parents to hatch! tiger2.jpgtiger3.jpgtiger1.jpgtiger6.jpgtiger5.jpgtiger4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
That tort is a pumpkin! Very cute. Is the breeder anyone who frequents this site or sells online?

starfield

5 Year Member
nope...Just a one pair of redfoots under the radar guy...he did advertise these babies though, thats how i found him. Im going to try to make it to his place this summer and pick up when they pop :)

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
With a red neck like that only one name is suitable for that guy. Good looking little guy, you should name him REDNECK :D

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Beautiful! I for some reason feel like I have seen a pic of a baby with that sexy neck pattern....wish I could remember where I was browsing when I came across it....your baby is absolutely beautiful...:D

EricIvins

5 Year Member
Was it sold as a Northern or Cherryhead? I remember when those animals were posted - They have alot of Cherryhead characteristics, but the Plastron says it all......

tertle

5 Year Member
EricIvins said:
Was it sold as a Northern or Cherryhead? I remember when those animals were posted - They have alot of Cherryhead characteristics, but the Plastron says it all......

don't mean to hijack the thread but has there ever been a true cherryhead with a northern-like plastron?

starfield

5 Year Member
It has a slight outline of color on the plastron but nothing like a cherryhead

mightymizz said:
Nice! Will those neck and skin colors stay the same as it grows?

I hope so... Apparently others from this mating keep the solid color in the neck etc

Attachments

• image-1013125549.png
    image-1013125549.png
    860.8 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.