New Polypropylene made enclosure.

tortoisetime565

Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
bouaboua said:
tortoisetime565 said:
Umm... That's amazing..... My birthday is in April.... If you wanted to make me one. Lol you should sell these!

OH believe me. I though about it and calculated the final cost to TX or to NY from CA will be close to $1,000 or not more. It will not be attractive by then.

So That is why my opening statement of this post stated that I'm very fortunate to able to very "cheaply" imported those boxes by a almost free ride.

But I'm not giving up the idea though..............

AZtortMom said:
Great enclosure [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Thank you AZtortMom! ! ! ! ! !I'm glad you like it.

I really like it! I'm making one out of wood that will have a quarter inch lining of plexiglass for water proofing. Then I'm going to have to figure out something to cover the top. I really enjoy making new enclosures but setting them up is my favorite!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
tortoisetime565 said:
bouaboua said:
tortoisetime565 said:
Umm... That's amazing..... My birthday is in April.... If you wanted to make me one. Lol you should sell these!

OH believe me. I though about it and calculated the final cost to TX or to NY from CA will be close to $1,000 or not more. It will not be attractive by then.

So That is why my opening statement of this post stated that I'm very fortunate to able to very "cheaply" imported those boxes by a almost free ride.

AZtortMom said:

I really like it! I'm making one out of wood that will have a quarter inch lining of plexiglass for water proofing. Then I'm going to have to figure out something to cover the top. I really enjoy making new enclosures but setting them up is my favorite!

Likewise here. I built all my indoor (4 so far) and outdoor enclosure (2 so far).

I shared/posted my outdoor enclosures about a month ago here in the forum. My wife and are are best in partner of Tortoise care, she is the main care taker of all our tortoises, I built enclosures.

All by God's Grace!!

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
bouaboua said:
tortoisetime565 said:
bouaboua said:
tortoisetime565 said:

AZtortMom said:

Likewise here. I built all my indoor (4 so far) and outdoor enclosure (2 so far).

I shared/posted my outdoor enclosures about a month ago here in the forum. My wife and are are best in partner of Tortoise care, she is the main care taker of all our tortoises, I built enclosures.

All by God's Grace!!

Lol! My dad helps me build my enclosures... By that I mean I tell him what I want and he brings it home. Lol!