bree.ward94

Location (City and/or State)
Jacksonville NC
Hello! Just heard about this forum and couldn't be more excited! I recently adopted a leopard spotted tortoise and have many questions and worries. I have read ALOT about them but I swear so many things are different. So I thought I'd start hear and hear other people's advice and opinions! & trust me I have plenty of questions! Lol. Oh! My name is Bre and I live in Jacksonville NC
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1415148855.736856.jpg

phebe121

Well how cute he looks small he need lots of humidity i use coconut coir and keep about 1/3 of it moist what are you feeding him tell me a little about your routine with them ask your questions someone will have a answer

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Bre welcome to the TFO from AZ . Your doing great with your Leopards and they Rule !

Alaskamike

South Florida
Welcome. I'm fairly new to this forum also - though not to tortoises :). Thought I knew more than most on proper care and husbandry. But in a few short months my knowledge has more than doubled here!

If you share your questions and environment you will find people willing to share back and keep you from making common errors we've all made.
Good fortune with your little one :)
Mike

slowtone

kent, uk
Welcome and a very nice tort you got there, believe me they are very rewarding.

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Welcome :) Sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute :)