New here

dblGreekTort

Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana
Hi my name is Donna and I an new here and new to the tortoise like. I just ordered a Greek Tortoise and his name is Tank. (Best guess sexed). I do not have him yet, I am in the process of setting up his terrarium right now. I hope to learn more and get tips to make the best of his life and my experience.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Donna!!

Please be sure to share pictures with us when you get your little guy.

dblGreekTort

Louisiana
I will post a picture as soon as I figure out how. I have pictures the Turtle Source emailed to me.

dblGreekTort

Louisiana
Terrarium currently under construction and has changed a little from this and has been moved to its location.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11

dblGreekTort

Louisiana
I know I will have to upgrade and that is ok. I am starting small with a 30x12x12 for now because obviously I have a lot to learn. But I am up to the challenge. Lol

dblGreekTort

Louisiana
Ok well I guess this was just picture practice for me because I did the wrong picture. Oh well that's what I get for trying to do this on my phone

dblGreekTort

Louisiana
Thank you for addressing that. This is my current problem. I don't know how much humidity they need. I have a humidity gage but not sure we're it needs to be for a 2 month old greek tortoise. My substate responds to humidity well just playing with it so I feel good about that. Any info or help regarding this would be so helpful.