New Format

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Thanks for the feedback everyone! The flashing green beacon is new. Some other new stuff I'm not a huge fan of but we'll see if it all sticks around. Just trying to make sure the site grows along with the community - always trying to adapt and improve! :) :tort:

M

Maggie Cummings

Thanks for the feedback everyone! The flashing green beacon is new. Some other new stuff I'm not a huge fan of but we'll see if it all sticks around. Just trying to make sure the site grows along with the community - always trying to adapt and improve! :) :tort:

We know you are just doing what you're suppose to do for us, but you know some of us, myself mostly; probably would b***h if I was hung with a new rope....Keep up the good work Josh, and take off the 10 minute time limit to get my pictures posted would ya???:rolleyes:

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Nah...I'm an old lady, I hate change. Just got used to the new old format. Now we got a new new format. I want a green dot, how come I don't have a dot???
I'm with you Maggie. I want my green arrow back. the one always on the right hand lower area that we can clock and go back to the top.

Give that green arrow back......

M

Maggie Cummings

I'm with you Maggie. I want my green arrow back. the one always on the right hand lower area that we can clock and go back to the top.

Give that green arrow back......
I noticed that was gone too...

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
May not consider as an "arrow". Maybe a green triangle, that I can click and go back to the top of the page. I see that on my PC and iPad.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I see no green dots or green arrows. or white arrows.