New Format

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
I logged back on earlier, and I was like WHOA, TFO got an upgrade! :D It looks fabulous, but I just want to know what changed, exactly. I noticed the alert bar (was SO confused!) the reply box has changed, the text has changed, and members online have a little green dot on their avatar (which is super useful!) Did I miss anything? Any functions get discontinued?
TFO rocks, the layout is still amazing!!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
It's at the top of Bob's shell, in your profile pic, if you hover it says if the person is online. I love that!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
HAHAHA! I feel kind of dumb right now! maggie3fan, I was looking at your profile pic, and I noticed it added a few new slots for media and albums... :confused: Looks sooo weird! I'll get to used to it!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Nah...I'm an old lady, I hate change. Just got used to the new old format. Now we got a new new format. I want a green dot, how come I don't have a dot???
You do have a green dot. It must be you can't see your own, because you already know your on:p:D
I'm with you, I don't like change and this one I didint know about, thought it was my ipad just screwing with me some more.:D

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
You do have a green dot. It must be you can't see your own, because you already know your on:p:D
I'm with you, I don't like change and this one I didint know about, thought it was my ipad just screwing with me some more.:D
LOL
I can see my little dot? But you don't have one...it'll work itself out! :p

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Oops, I think I'm wrong, I can see my own green dot. Either that, the forum thinks I can't figure out if I'm on or off on my own:p:confused::D

I don't like that the tool bar or whatever it's called, with the smilies and things are all black and white:(
I know, I can go to type a post, and everything seems to misplaced! Gotta to figure this out :( I had everything memorized:rolleyes:

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
The green dot has been there to show who is online. At least, since I have been part of the forum in early 2012.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
The alert bar is strange, hehe! I actually have to (Ughh, SO HARD:D ) scroll up to find out what's happening... who's posted and so on.
Because I'm so lazy, of course, I used to use the alerts to access threads I was participating in :p