need some info please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Johns

5 Year Member
Hi im new on here, we have just recieved a hermanns tortoise, we are not sure of his age, a relative past away, dont think hes a young one though. He is called Flash!

He is pooing white pasty stuff. not sure if we are giving him what he needs he is loving lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and apples. Is this what he needs?? I am a little worried as I dont want to make him ill. He seems healthy, and is always wondering around the place.

Please could you give me some advise as to a good diet and is the pooing normal??

Thank you all so so much
Amy x

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Amy:

692089wiu6kyansv.gif

to the forum!!

The diet you are feeding your Hermann's tortoise isn't good. When he was still living with his previous owner, was he kept outside? The best diet is one he finds on his own, outside eating weeds and grasses. But go to the link that Kimber showed you and read what it says.

Amy Johns

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi Amy:

692089wiu6kyansv.gif

to the forum!!

The diet you are feeding your Hermann's tortoise isn't good. When he was still living with his previous owner, was he kept outside? The best diet is one he finds on his own, outside eating weeds and grasses. But go to the link that Kimber showed you and read what it says.

He was kept ouside in a large dog kennel, thats where we found him anyway. We got told to bring him inside as the weather is too cold for him at the moment. Thank you for your help.

Kymiie said:
Do you have any photos and where are you from?

xx

I havent put the photos on the computer yet!!
Im from South Wales UK.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Amy Johns said:
Hey thank you!! anymore news on the UK for the food??

At this time, I have not found a legal way to get Mazuri into the EU.

If you would like to assist, or investigate, you are more than welcome too.

To anyone that wants to help, I am willing to give you the Mazuri for free, you just pay for the shipping, and see if it works.

We need to have all the proper documents in place before I will ship it to the UK or anywhere else in the EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.