Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Oh. My point for post #39 was that sunshine is good. You should get him outside as much as you can.

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Utica. MI
trust me, i try to, but i work from 7am till 6pm mostly, and then when i get home its already dark, but i put him in the sun whenever i can, i know he needs it.

ripper7777777

10 Year Member!
Houston
Not to continue it on, just apologizing, I did not see the Mod warning in the thread. I think the thread is full of good info but should be cleaned of all Pro and Anti Tom statements and anything not relating to the original post.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
ripper7777777 said:
Not to continue it on, just apologizing, I did not see the Mod warning in the thread. I think the thread is full of good info but should be cleaned of all Pro and Anti Tom statements and anything not relating to the original post.

Moderator Yvonne says:

I took Lance's advice and cleaned up this thread. If I've messed up, I take full responsibility...once you've deleted something it can't be reinstated. I must admit, though, there were no Pro Tom statements until the Anti Tom statements started appearing.

If I've missed something please let me know and I'll fix it.

From now on, we are going to try to run a more peaceful forum. We encourage everyone to share their opinions on tortoise-keeping, but please keep your opinions of the other members to yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.