my own personal pooper scooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortandHare

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Kansas City, Missouri
So I took Stewie out for a romp in the yard this morning. It is unseasonably warm today. My little man was not interested in anything green that happens to still be in the yard. He goes straight to any little pile of poo and tries to gobble it down. I pick him up, move him to a new spot devoid of poo, and off he goes to find another pile. Eventually, I brought him in and let him run around my room for a bit. Now he is in search of bunny poo. I don't worry about the bunny poo as much since I know Herbert gets a good vegitarian diet, but my goodness Stewie is a poop eating machine! :)

mary t

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Lakeland, florida
Mine has been nick named the pooper scooper by my children. I send them out before I let him out of his habitat to scoop, they spend a lot of time picking up Hugh amounts and never fails he will find what they miss, if I could train him to sniff out truffles or gold, I would be rich.. On he other hand if I'm not careful with his poop my Werner dog jumps into his habitat and rolls in it then runs threw the house looking for somewhere to hide and enjoy her new perfume. It's a no win for me but hysterical for ho ever is watch or listening to the crazy poop lady... Good luck and let me know if you find another way to avoid it....

Status
Not open for further replies.