My FED-EX story. Let me vent!

Loohan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North-Central Arkansas
A few weeks ago I had a small package falsely reported as Delivered by Fedex. When that happens, they are not really set up to help you, the addressee, in a streamlined fashion. They don't just take your tracking number, they need all kinds of details about the vendor; his height , weight, sexual orientation, astrological sign, education level etc.
So i closed that form page and emailed the eBay vendor, saying the package had not arrived despite claims to the contrary. He did not reply. A week later I complained to eBay management, and got a reply suggesting I take it up with Fedex.
So I went back to Fedex's nightmare form, captured it in an image, emailed the vendor again asking him to supply me with all his details so that I could fill out this form.
He promptly sent out a new shipment of what I had ordered.
I don't know if he pursued the matter with Fedex.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
A few weeks ago I had a small package falsely reported as Delivered by Fedex. When that happens, they are not really set up to help you, the addressee, in a streamlined fashion. They don't just take your tracking number, they need all kinds of details about the vendor; his height , weight, sexual orientation, astrological sign, education level etc.
So i closed that form page and emailed the eBay vendor, saying the package had not arrived despite claims to the contrary. He did not reply. A week later I complained to eBay management, and got a reply suggesting I take it up with Fedex.
So I went back to Fedex's nightmare form, captured it in an image, emailed the vendor again asking him to supply me with all his details so that I could fill out this form.
He promptly sent out a new shipment of what I had ordered.
I don't know if he pursued the matter with Fedex.
In short, the driver will say that they delivered it...and to the correct address. FedEx will take their side and the trucks have no GPS to prove that they never actually came in the first place.
It's awful. And further inquiries will send you to some 3rd world call center.
It shows two things:
They don’t care about public relations at all.
They have no plans for improvement.
Disappointment is their benchmark. And simply getting what you purchased delivered by them both on time and un damaged is the exception. Not the norm.

pacific chelonians

SanDiego California
Don’t know if I have told this story or not but a few months back I sold 2 tortoises to a friend of mine and shipped the via FedEx and had them help for pick up at a ship center it got there perfectly no issues but when my friend went to pick it up it was not there turns out FedEx had given it to some random person without asking the if it was there’s luckily the person I sold them to knew the person who picked them up and was able to get them back but that story still baffles me.