Not open for further replies.

Weda737

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NC
Lol I'm in no hurry, I have commitment issues apparently

morloch

5 Year Member
Oh,,, then maybe you need a change,,,, before the commitment! Seriously, marriage should be a commitment,,, a happy one!! I know my boyfriend will never propose but he loves me and is faithful,,, that's all that matters! Make sure your happy!! Not just comfortable!! There's a big difference!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
dating is so bad, that I have given up. I imagine I will be the old guy who dies among his tortoises and they start eating me, like what happens to the cat ladies who die among their cats.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Aww Cap, don't do that :D and ewwwww, no tortoise eating owner stories please....

I think that folks sometimes put too much pressure on dating, finding that "perfect partner"...people have stories of how long they have been married, 20, 30, 40 sometimes 50 years...well, those same people rarely show signs of life, a happy thriving life that is, they are like marriage survivors....well, I do not want to be a survivor...I prefer to live life. I watch old folks sitting in a restaurant...sitting across from one another reading a newspaper, straight up between them, never interacting, never making eye contact, never acknowledging each other...pretty damn sad...all because folks are afraid to be "alone"...hmmm, I would much rather be alone than badly accompanied....being alone does not equal lonely.... just putting in my two cents.... :p

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
I'm having a little trouble with that, happy/comfort thing. It doesn't help that he's my first and only... lol How do people Know for sure that it's right?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
You don't!!!!! But you either go for it or don't and hope for the best...life is ever evolving, so why would people think that people are not?????

What someone likes today may repulse them tomorrow....(just an example)

...I love you, you are the only one for me, you mean the world to me, I can not imagine my life without you, you're my soul mate............well, it's not you it's me, you're not the same person I fell in love with, you don't understand me, let's be friends....

You know, just an example or two of life in constant motion....not that anyone is to blame, people evolve always....this is natural....IMHO ;)

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
Torty Mom said:
ascott said:
all I can think of is....dang, too bad you moved to Wisconsin.... California is nice :p:p:p:p:p
ANGELA!!!! Shut the bathroom door, I just peed my pants again!!!!

You can have first dibbs, I'll take second dibbs!!! You sound like a hunk to me, but what can I say, I am over 40 and married.......
i too just peed my pants thank you guy! he does sound like a hunk. i love drummer guys. lindy

morloch

5 Year Member
You feel it,,, u would feel 100% confident about your relationship

M

Maggie Cummings

Thanks to Mary Anne I have starting peeing my pants on a regular basis. I can't read some stuff here on TFO now without that danger. I am gonna have to start those kegle (or whatever) exercises.
I have always had a good sense of humor, but people like David have me beat all to hell.. I love reading your posts David and I think you'd be a good catch.

I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea, and just recently I have started having dreams that I am napping in Bob's shed (which I actually do) and I stop breathing while sleeping and then he'd get hungry after a few days and start eating on me, and now you say the same thing here...lord almighty! What a group we are...we pee and poot and talk poop and now cannibalism...I think it's time to take some drugs and go to sleep. Bob has an event tomorrow, I'll take pictures...'nite all:tort::tort::tort:

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
dmmj said:
dating is so bad, that I have given up. I imagine I will be the old guy who dies among his tortoises and they start eating me, like what happens to the cat ladies who die among their cats.

Yeah, David , I don't think your Russians will eat you until they are absolutely desperate...
Youse guys are all cuckoo!

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
I don't think Tortoises are prone to human consumption! it's a bit too chewy for them!

Now if you said pigs, i'd be very worried as by the time they were done with you all we'd have left is your teeth :p

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
DeanS said:
2yn1erl.jpg
:p:p:p

Too funny! :D :p

What no pictures of what you're telling us you look like? Pictures please and how old is your child?

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Weda~ After 4 years engaged and you are not sure I would say it is time to break up.
Maggie~ You crack me up!
Tnewton~I saw the pix Angela put up NOT BAD! You should do fine when the right gal comes along. Don't rush it and make sure she knows that your boy come first until he is 18 and in collage. I had a step mother that hated my sister and I. She had my dad snowed. It sucked.
David~ Have you ever posted a picture?

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Where? On the what do you look like thread? What page? I need a face to go with his posts. He is a funny guy:)
BTW~ Has anyone over 40 tried juming rope latley? It is as bad a laughing LOL.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Angi said:
Where? On the what do you look like thread? What page? I need a face to go with his posts. He is a funny guy:)

Lurk more.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Angi said:
I would get black eyes!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.