My car : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Calif.
Isn't it also your right to be able to go to a nightclub and not be killed or have your children in school without having to worry that another pupil will shoot them :) in 2007 85 pre-school aged children were shot and killed by guns. Is that a price worth paying to be allowed to own guns:)
I can go to a night club and get hit by a car or a bus.... My kid can go to school and get killed by a neighbor or someone driving. We live in so Cali. And there are wild bobcats that can take out humans. There are so many ways to die. And so many freak accidents including mass shootings that I feel we shouldn't have to ban everything. Like I don't think we should make it illegal to own cars or drive cars. Or illegal for public transit to be an option just because there is a chance of me getting hit by a car or bus. Or my kids. Do we just start banning anything that can kill is? What type of life do you really want to live?

Are you the type that won't go into the ocean. Because of sharks. Won't go on a cruise because it can sink? Because not lving your life because your scared you might get shot is just as out there going by statistics ... And the laws arnt the problem. How many of those murders by gun were used with a legal registered to the murder gun..... Most likely the gun is illegal and that alone means making laws to make it harder to get permits for guns and own guns is just as garfetch. How about we start with cigereetts and alcohol and heroin and pills. Those are the real killers that coorparation want us to get addicted too.

Kyle

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
There are English people who end up on the wrong end of guns as well when they are in America
I do not care what your opinion, or anyone elses is. This is not a forum for politics, so kindly keep your opinion to yourself. If you don't like the USA, stay in England!

georgeandbessy

I can go to a night club and get hit by a car or a bus.... My kid can go to school and get killed by a neighbor or someone driving. We live in so Cali. And there are wild bobcats that can take out humans. There are so many ways to die. And so many freak accidents including mass shootings that I feel we shouldn't have to ban everything. Like I don't think we should make it illegal to own cars or drive cars. Or illegal for public transit to be an option just because there is a chance of me getting hit by a car or bus. Or my kids. Do we just start banning anything that can kill is? What type of life do you really want to live?

Are you the type that won't go into the ocean. Because of sharks. Won't go on a cruise because it can sink? Because not lving your life because your scared you might get shot is just as out there going by statistics ... And the laws arnt the problem. How many of those murders by gun were used with a legal registered to the murder gun..... Most likely the gun is illegal and that alone means making laws to make it harder to get permits for guns and own guns is just as garfetch. How about we start with cigereetts and alcohol and heroin and pills. Those are the real killers that coorparation want us to get addicted too.

Kyle
If there's so many ways to die then why not take one away by banning guns. You have know idea how it feels to loose someone because they were in the wrong place at there wrong time. Many people won't have lost loved ones if there were no guns. Tell me other ways that 50 people could have been murdered in a club. By smoking? Also people choose to take drugs nobody chooses to be shot.

georgeandbessy

I do not care what your opinion, or anyone elses is. This is not a forum for politics, so kindly keep your opinion to yourself. If you don't like the USA, stay in England!
We are having a discussion and if you don't like it then don't read it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.