movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Middle of nowhere
Anyone seen any good ones lately?

I saw Argo and it was really well done, it will probably be nominated for all sorts of oscars.

The movie I recently saw that has REALLY stuck with me though, probably one of if not the best movie I've seen in a really long time, is Cloud Atlas.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
The most recent one we watched over the weekend was that new Paranormal Activity flick....pretty good, my cousin and I apparently were the only one screaming in perfect time with one another along with a bad word mixed in with the screams *blushing*...I liked it but also wished the last moments in the end were a bit different...

Looking forward to that Breaking Dawn part 2---my cousins daughter and other cousins daughter got me hooked on the darn thing....ugh

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I am by no means a fan of ben, but argo does indeed sounds good, I of course am only anticipating one movie right now, the remake of red dawn, I highly doubt it will be anywhere near as good as the original, but one can hope.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
dmmj said:
I am by no means a fan of ben, but argo does indeed sounds good, I of course am only anticipating one movie right now, the remake of red dawn, I highly doubt it will be anywhere near as good as the original, but one can hope.

I'm not really a fan of Ben either, couldn't care less either way, but he was really good in Argo, a lot of people are saying it's his best so far.

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
Some of my friends and I went to the movies Saturday, I REALLY wanted to see Cloud Atlus, but I was the only one, so we ended up seeing Pitch Perfect, which was much better than I expected. It was very predictable, but not at all a bad movie.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
ascott said:
The most recent one we watched over the weekend was that new Paranormal Activity flick....pretty good, my cousin and I apparently were the only one screaming in perfect time with one another along with a bad word mixed in with the screams *blushing*...I liked it but also wished the last moments in the end were a bit different...

Looking forward to that Breaking Dawn part 2---my cousins daughter and other cousins daughter got me hooked on the darn thing....ugh

I am waiting to see paranormal activity when it comes out on DVD. I was actually impressed by the last one. The second one really stunk in my opinion.
I almost want to go see Silent Hill in the theater. I loved the first movie. I can't do the 3d movies though because the motion makes me sick.
I also want to see sinister....
Ughh so many good movies out right now. :(

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
I want to see Wreck it Ralph and probably Cloud Atlas too. Argo looked decent as well. My boyfriend got 2 free movie passes from work so one of these days we'll go and see something.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Kerryann said:
ascott said:

I am waiting to see paranormal activity when it comes out on DVD. I was actually impressed by the last one. The second one really stunk in my opinion.
I almost want to go see Silent Hill in the theater. I loved the first movie. I can't do the 3d movies though because the motion makes me sick.
I also want to see sinister....
Ughh so many good movies out right now. :(

I know! Dang Oscar season!

DeanS said:
One word...LINCOLN

Not gonna lie, this one doesn't seem too interesting to me. But I'm not a huge American history person either.

Spn785 said:
Some of my friends and I went to the movies Saturday, I REALLY wanted to see Cloud Atlus, but I was the only one, so we ended up seeing Pitch Perfect, which was much better than I expected. It was very predictable, but not at all a bad movie.

Definitely go see it. Prepare to feel mixed emotions and you should bring a pad of paper to take notes because you may need one, it got so confusing :p

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
I know it's old but I saw it recently and LOVED it..... Have you seen Inception? If you like movies that make you think and you have to figure it out.... WATCH IT!!!!

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
Apparently being a 12 year old girl I really should see pitch perfect! :p I loved breaking dawn part 2!!!!!!! It was soooo great I got into twilight watched them all then saw the new one all in about a month! :p. I also liked hunger games! My mom thought Katniss shouldn't have run so much n been braver but eh can't wait to see catching fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.