ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California

You know, I understand that there are mental issues in people even BEFORE they ever go into the armed forces---just is. However, I do not believe that being in the service should be an excuse for being able to gun a man (or two) down and then lay claim to mental illness (while that murderer is still alive mind you) caused by being in the service.....there are a lot of service people that have been in the line of some things we have no grasp on and they don't go out shooting and killing their own service people nor the general public...

I am an advocate for all service persons that are sent out to do a job...I really am. However, I am also an advocate for exact justice. If this person is ill enough to kill two people and then jump in THEIR truck and drive off...then that is a person that is permanently broken and therefore needs to be dealt with in an exact fashion....I know, sounds harsh but is just what "I" believe.....and I can totally understand how the victims families want no part of some note/letter from the killer nor the killers family trying to justify what the killer was" going through"--again, their person is still breathing the air that was taken away from the victims.....nope, would not want the note/letter either....