Meet Wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaseyyytrout

5 Year Member
Hello all,

I reside in Phoenix, Arizona with my 3 month old Sulcata Tortoise. Wheels is looking healthy so far as I am soaking him daily, providing natural sunlight often, and ensuring his diet is well-rounded. I'm paranoid of the idea of him becoming I'll for I recently had a 7 year old pass on me. His name was JoJo and we believe he left us due to a respiratory infection. I spent hours trying to nurse him back to health, but he had other plans. I am determined to make Wheels live past me!

image-3981094015.png

image-1336574152.png

image-3075679460.png

image-2079517977.png

image-3160759744.png

image-733128451.png

The first two are of Wheels while I was transporting him in the car. The next three are of JoJo during his final days. :(
The last one is the enclosure I made to house wheels outside when he gets a teeny bit bigger.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Kasey!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) so sorry about your loss. He was a nice looking tort. Good luck with Wheels, which BTW I love the name. Check out the threads at the bottom of my post. A great way to raise a healthy, smooth sulcata.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Welcome! It's always nice to see a fellow Arizonan join the forum. Sorry to hear what happened about your tortoise and I hope your new one thrives with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.