Made my day

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
Welcome. I've never seen a reptile and amphibian zoo.
Although decades ago there was a place in Miami called the "Serpentarium". It was run by a Dr. Haas. He and the serpentarium have been gone for a long time.
I'm hoping this kicks off for Steve gilling. Can only be a good thing for reptiles. If done correctly. Very exciting stuff to hear.

keepergale

5 Year Member
san diego
When I was a kid in Arizona there was a place called Jack Adams Alligator Farm in the Mesa/Apache Junction area. Mostly reptiles with a few colorful birds thrown in. About once a year they would report one of their "giant" snakes had escaped. The press would dutifully report this and my mom confident the snake could have crawled the 20 miles to our house would check the yard before we could go outside and play.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
When I was a kid in Arizona there was a place called Jack Adams Alligator Farm in the Mesa/Apache Junction area. Mostly reptiles with a few colorful birds thrown in. About once a year they would report one of their "giant" snakes had escaped. The press would dutifully report this and my mom confident the snake could have crawled the 20 miles to our house would check the yard before we could go outside and play.
Quality. That's what mums are for. Sounds like my mum.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico

It sounds like they got themselves some free publicity every year plus neighbors talking about it. "@keepergale Mom, what are you doing?" a neighbor would ask. Her concerned response echoed the free publicity.