Tucson, Az reptile show is coming... Sept 29, 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Yeah I can't wait the Tucson Reptile & Amphibian show and sale is coming.... It is Sept 29th & 30th in Tucson. The reptile vet that I use is going to be there selling some of his reptiles and he will be doing a presentation on the different drugs for reptiles. Anyhow I am excited but here is the link if you want to check it out. http://www.tucsonreptileshow.com/index.html

T-P

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Coventry, England
Cool!
do you know if reptile shows are good with sales??

Just id love to go to to one and buy something nice.
Though its hard for me to travel to one.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
They are good with sales. This show is only allowed to sell captive breed Reptiles, this makes me even more excited!! They have them all over the US, they just had a big one in Daytona Florida. Vendors have everything, snakes, frogs, lizards, turtles, and tortoises, they even had a few that sell the big Aladbras. For those of you who do not know what a aladbra is, it is a land tort that gets as big as the galapagos tort. They are so beautiful. Maybe one day when I have more land I can get a Aladbra. Besides selling reptiles they also offer classes on different subjects relating to reptiles. Plus they usually will have educational displays as well. Hopefully you can go one day.

T-P

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Coventry, England
I hope so to, Im right now in the United Kingdom, warwickshire area.
We rarely have reptile shows local the nearest reptile show was down in S.Devon, i couldnt travel!
And at the time i had £300 to my self! and i could of brought a russian down their.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
this is coming up, is anyone going? if so, please email me or send me a Private msg if you wouldnt mind passing out some TFO fliers or putting up TFO posters.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.