Look what came in friday morning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADVANceNA

5 Year Member
congrats congrats ! oohhh man oh man all this ivories is going to make me get one soon !

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
murdocjunior said:
Thanks for all the kind words, I currently have a little less than an acre for my tortoises, I really need more but for now thats fine because in a few years im going to be moving to a bigger property for me and my torts, Im currently working on getting at least 10 acres but of course my torts will have pleanty of room to graze, but thats still a few years from now. Oh and yes Tom I guess its the tres amigos now, u, me , and Dean.

I'm glad to call both you and Dean friends. There is another long term member that has some too. I always get the usernames confused, but I think she also has two. She hasn't posted pics for a while... hint hint...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Melly-n-shorty said:
Congrats. they are so cute! I dont know sulcatas so what does "hets" mean?

He has some "ivory" sulcatas, then some that look normal, but are "het for ivory." That means they have a recessive gene and might have ivory babies if bred right.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Tom said:
I'm glad to call both you and Dean friends. There is another long term member that has some too. I always get the usernames confused, but I think she also has two. She hasn't posted pics for a while... hint hint...

Yeah! I hinted to Rebekah as well...been way too long since we've seen any Moswen pics.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
emysemys said:
Melly-n-shorty said:
Congrats. they are so cute! I dont know sulcatas so what does "hets" mean?

He has some "ivory" sulcatas, then some that look normal, but are "het for ivory." That means they have a recessive gene and might have ivory babies if bred right.

oh ok I see! thank you Yvonne for shedding some light on that for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.