login / donations page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerseynox

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
se michigan
wondering if any1 else is having this issue when i login it accepts my login and takes me to the donations/paypal page instead of the homepage once there i have to use the back button several times to get to the right page

i use fastaccess facial recognition software to log onto my comp and to log into all of my online accounts so theres no typing involved

this is something that just started happening the last few weeks

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
it doesn't happen to me, I stay logged in so I always go to the main page then go directly to new posts.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Can you tell me more about the software you're using, the browser and the operating system you're working on? The Paypal/donation page is only linked to from the donation link image - nothing else should be redirecting to that page.

Jerseynox

5 Year Member
se michigan
this is a very minor thing so you dont need to put alot of effort into it, i can still login by typing my info in
browser IE8 32/64bit
system win7 64
Dell XPS 1645
my system is the same as its been since i started comming here & fast access works properly for my other login/sites (20+) except ebaums world (it loops over and over there)
heres a link for the facial rec software (came with my dell laptops)
http://www.sensiblevision.com/homeusers/fastaccess/index.htm

since my initial post ive tried several different things to narrow it down
if i login like a normal person by typing in my name & pass each time, works no problem
the windows save passwords fuction is disabled when u have fast access installed
i uninstalled and reistalled the fast access worked the second time properly (first time is the setup so that doesnt count) 3rd+ did the paypal thing

i do stay logged in also, however when i run my cleaners (glary utilitys pro & ccleaner ) it logs you out of sites even thought those cookies are checked to be skipped over

once again this is a minor thing and it seems to have to do with the fast access software
thanks Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.