Double log in?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Whenever I click on links I go to the page/thread but then have to log in again to post, even though I'm still logged in on the page I was on......so a double log in!
I thought there was something with wrong with a link I tried the other day, but just tried another and same happened again. Anyone else having this trouble or any idea why this is happening? I use my laptop.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Whenever I click on links I go to the page/thread but then have to log in again to post, even though I'm still logged in on the page I was on......so a double log in!
I thought there was something with wrong with a link I tried the other day, but just tried another and same happened again. Anyone else having this trouble or any idea why this is happening? I use my laptop.
Cookies cleared and a restart of laptop. Be prepared and have all saved passwords written down

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Cookies cleared and a restart of laptop. Be prepared and have all saved passwords written down
Thanks I'll try that.
It only seems to happen if a member gives a link to another thread of theirs.
I can use some links OK e.g. to caresheets or even Amazonery strange.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I have that problem on all of Josh's Forums and on the admin side when I have to go there. The password page comes up for me to fill out and when I click on the first line a little window opens up below with my name and password on it. I click on that and I'm in.