sometimes i can't get on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

moswen

5 Year Member
sometimes i have a really hard time getting on the forum. it takes forever to get on here, but i can go to any other website and i'll jump right in, so i don't think it's my computer or internet. i also have a hard time getting on sometimes from the computer at my "work" (i babysit), so that also leads me to believe it's not just my comp. and then sometimes when i FINALLY get on, the first button i click on here takes me forever to get where i'm going, and then i can't post worth a lick. i try and try and try, but it never posts anything.

does anyone else have this problem, or a solution to my problem?

M

Maggie Cummings

It happens often to me too. And just now I counted to 60 after I clicked on "new reply" before the thing opened so I could type...and now I always copy my posts before I hit the "post reply" button because sometimes it just disappears or it says like last night that there was an MBB internet error and wouldn't post and it discarded my writing...

S

stells

I've just signed in and immediately my antivirus stopped a trojan... i don't think all the updates and new sections help the forum tbh...

Status
Not open for further replies.