Local speed zone busted

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
We made national news today when Drudge ran this story.

I have a very long and storied history on this road. Before it was even complete, I used the road beds as a shortcut to work. One day, I found a sleeping AA County police officer...alone in his car on the Marley creek bridge(they complete bridges before the tarmac goes down). I didn't even know he was even in the car asleep till I began calling out for him and his canine in the back seat went apesh*t and scared the bejesus out of me, AND the cop!

I was 15, on my way home from work. I had weed in my pocket and the cop insisted on giving me a ride home........his dog was going nuts(duh) in the back seat and he kept telling the dog to shut-up while soft-talking me so I wouldn't "tell on him" for sleeping. THAT was his only goal.....LOL I was laughing so hard on the inside.....he had nothing to worry about, I didn't care what he did on duty, as long as I got out of that car, with my weed......LOL it still cracks me up.

Years since, it has become the local top-speed testing place. Typically, I would drive up one side to check for police officers, then turn around and fly back........great fun..............as we see with the Mustang in the News story....169, very impressive for a pony car, most topped out around 125-130 with the 5.0....... sure that wasn't a Dodge or a Chevy of some vintage?

Good times.......