RIP Whitney Houston. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Blackburn, U.K.
She was an inspiration to me,
Many people think it is her own fault inwich she died........due to drugs as people state....the reason of death is yet to be released...
I know i dont know her personally ( I had her on speed dial though ;) )
I felt like i did, i loved all of her music, she was a great inspiration to me! :)
I hope she rests in peace....and the haters......well i wont say.
Soo hard to believe it.

Direct quote from yahoo:

"LOS ANGELES (AP) — Whitney Houston, who ruled as pop music's queen until her majestic voice was ravaged by drug use and her regal image was ruined by erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48.

Beverly Hills police Lt. Mark Rosen said Houston was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m. Saturday in her room on the fourth floor of the Beverly Hilton. A Los Angeles County coroner's official said early Sunday that her body had been taken to a morgue.

"There were no obvious signs of any criminal intent," Rosen said."

She was too young....Any comments welcome...i thought this thread was needed. <3 <3 <3

http://music.yahoo.com/news/whitney...BilWOcvMerPOJo5wBV1uogqrykixQ40Dq8BHWUHkN#_=_

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
She was awsome :) she will surly be missed

81SHOVELHEAD

5 Year Member
Galveston TX
Yes she will be missed .
Love her in the movie bodyguard ..
Such a young age /such a waste of talent .
R.I.P WHITNEY

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
It is very sad:( I guess if you can blame a illness/sickness on someone, well then yes it, was probably her fault. However, people with those kinds of problems usually can't help them self, and sad that she didn't have someone who loved her enough to do everything available to help her.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
from what I heard she was getting ready to go to a big dinner.. had just spoken to her mom, and earlier that day was chosen to be the New judge on X Factor..
Did she slip and take somethingin all the excitment? stress? or did it take its toll..
we will know when tests come back..
I was shocked here how young she was...

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
She was an amazing singer. What a horrible waste of beauty and talent. It seems like she had everything to live for, but we don't know what was going on in her head and her life.
R.I.P. Whitney :(

Richmond2

5 Year Member
RIP WHITNEY HOUSTON

Born star fantastic singer and a true legend will be truly missed such a emotional ceremony her family are will be very proud
REST IN PEACE TRUE LEGEND

Richmond2

5 Year Member
Truely was a sensation I was going to make this thread but I see someone beat me to it
My condolences go out to her family and her daughter! What a waste of talent when the test comes back we will no the true cause it won't be pretty but she must of being going and having a very rough hard time time.
And she wasn't going to be the judge of x factor she had a spat with a ex x factor contestant

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I feel bad for her daughter, I won't say anything else about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.