Knobs died

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
jackrat said:
emysemys said:
That happened to me a couple years ago. A Manouria emys phayrei that I had bought as a hatchling and raised for about 15 years got tipped onto her back while I was in the hospital and my daughter was taking care of the animals for me. She didn't know to go around looking and counting heads and I didn't discover her until several days later. So I know how you feel. This is not a happy feeling. Do you have any of Knobby's offspring?
Yes I do. Pip,who is a year and a half old is hers.

Nice ..... again sorry for the loss J~....
PS: ...We need to ask Terry what 2 sisters I aquired from him years back. I still have them .....wondering if Sunshines , or Knobs babies?
If there is anything I can help with even a chat to vent ... give me a buzz.....:)

JD~

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
OMG!! I'm so sorry Jeff. She made some beautiful babies! My heart is broken for you.

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Momof4 said:
OMG!! I'm so sorry Jeff. She made some beautiful babies! My heart is broken for you.

Thanks,Kathy. She was a beautiful animal and made some gorgeous babies. I have a few of her eggs in the incubator now.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
So sorry to hear about that, sadly it is one of those unavoidable accidents. Condolences.

EKLC

5 Year Member
I'm so sorry. That is the one accident that we all fear and are all practically powerless against. RIP Knobs

Mojo's Mom

5 Year Member
Kansas
That's terrible... I can't imagine how you feel.

I am so sorry for your loss...

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
:'( I'm very sorry to hear this :'( I just found Moonpie on her back for the first time today, it scared me so bad even my two year old knew some thing was wrong, he's the one who found her and got my attention! RIP Knobs! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.