kinda annoying please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

james.and.kenzieee

5 Year Member
every time i post a new topic asking a question i have no idea how to go to the new topic and see if anybody has said anything on my topic and it does not say it was posted i don't know how to find then i searched the thread subject and it does not show up im asking a question on here although i have absolutely no idea how to see if anybody has responded to this can someone pleas explain to how i can see the new topic's i post but don't respond to this send me a message if you could please as you already know i dont have the slightest idea how to look at things iv posted and its kinda annoying

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
RE: kinda annoying please exsplain

Simple enough your first five posts are moderated to prevent spammers (nothing personal) so until they are approved by a mod it won't show up, once you cross five you can post away without needing approval.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX

and also after they are posted if you just click on your User CP, it should take you to your page and you can see what threads you have posted and what if any responses. Hope this helps...

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA

After your first five post, then they will show up right away. At the bottom of the thread you can click on the "subscribe and receive email notification" this will let you know when someone has posted on your thread. Hope that explains it:)

You don't have to wait for the five post to subscribe. You can also subscribe to other members threads for keeping track of new responses on theirs also.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

And if you use some punctuation, capital letters and a little proper grammar, you might get more and better responses. Many of us are old and we still like those old fashioned things...

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York

Tom said:
And if you use some punctuation, capital letters and a little proper grammar, you might get more and better responses. Many of us are old and we still like those old fashioned things...

Word

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida

Laurie said:
Tom said:

Word

:rolleyes: Well! Thank you Tom for not adding spelling to your list, lol.....

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York

ALDABRAMAN said:

Lol, I think many of us would be in trouble! Hey, I just noticed the "old" comment!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

ALDABRAMAN said:
Laurie said:
Tom said:

Word

Well I didn't want to overwhelm anybody...

clare n

5 Year Member
Essex uk

LOL u lot r make me larf LMAO.

But agreeing with the others, the first few are approved to check that you aren't here for alternative reasons, then posted. Before long you will be able to ask questions and see your threads come up in the list.
Thats considering by the time you read all this you haven't taken offence... Please don't though, there is an enormous amount of info to learn from believe me :) perseverance! Hehe. "LOL"

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

I sent the OP an email with the links to their previous threads and a short tutorial on how to look for them in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.