Killing time...

LolaMyLove

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Walnut Creek, Ca
I love that my kids dentist has a Sulcata on his patio for the kids to watch while be works on their teeth. Keeps them distracted and happy.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Nice. If all dentist would catch on, more people wouldn't hate dentist so much:D
No offense if we have any dentist members. I'm sure you already know that most people don't like your profession:p:D:)

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Oh if my dentist had any kind of reptile in his office I would go much more often as I should. But he isn't all bad, he asked if I wanted to watch a movie during my cleaning, so of course I picked Finding Nemo [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I have been scared of the dentist ever since they put me in a straight jacket because i fought them. In my defense I fought because the gigantic xray piece gagged me

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I would of loved to see pictures of that [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Killing time...

AZtortMom said:
I would of loved to see pictures of that [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Aye. Not cool.:p

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
AZtortMom said:

Me too....

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I wouldn't be able to see that. I'm closter phobic and just the thought of it gives me the heebie geebies:p. that's one dentist that would have lost his precious jewels that day.:D